addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Aquanauts Message Board Upcoming Trips › Thanksgiving Key Largo trip

Thanksgiving Key Largo trip

Joe and Angie A.
user 66445652
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
We are going to Key Largo Florida over the Thanksgiving Holiday. We will be arriving on Thursday and leaving Sunday. Diving with Florida Keys Dive Center is always a great trip. So if anyone wants to escape the madness let us know for more details. !!
Doug K.
dmkahlan
Acworth, GA
Post #: 1
Hey guys. I like the idea, just wish it was earlier in the week - like Saturday to Wed. I already made plans for Thanksgiving. :(

Have fun. I hope I can go on the next one.