addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Browncoats Firefly Meetup Group Message Board › Yard Sale this Saturday May 15th - Marietta (W.I.T.T.Y. Events fundraiser)

Yard Sale this Saturday May 15th - Marietta (W.I.T.T.Y. Events fundraiser)

A former member
Post #: 4,047
Yard Sale Saturday (cookies, brownies, cakes, drinks too!) (Marietta)

Yard sale this Saturday, May 15th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at 2463 Wayne Street, Marietta, GA 30067. We are having the yard sale as a fundraiser for our charitable organization W.I.T.T.Y. Events to help charities like animal rescue, pet adoption, mental health classes, activities and events, consignment for artists, musicians and vendors, and affordable events for the less fortunate to celebrate important events like weddings, anniversaries, assisting church fundraisers, school fundraisers, and help find needed items with a "Pay It Forward" philosophy! We'll even wash and/or vaccuum your car for $10.00 if you need it! Thanks! Any questions, email me.