2015 *Hot off the Wok!* Sunday, Feb. 8 Chinese New Year Dinner!
Meetup Fan Discount Tickets available!
Tickets available now--makes great foodie gift--Sunday, February 8, 6:00pm--back by popular demand--Chinese New Year Cultural Dinner hosted by Natalie & Margaret, Chinese Southern Belle! Advance tickets required through CSB website only: http://www.chinesesouthernbelle.com/2015/01...
Meetup member discount code, save $5!! meetupcny
Limited seats, will sell out, don't miss it!
New award-winning, handcrafted, family recipe sauces! No MSG, no cheap fillers, no corn syrups. Fresh, local ingredients, not powdered. Distinctive and versatile for cooks and non-cooks.
1) MY SWEET HOTTIE (mild sweet chile sauce) with fresh peaches, ginger & honey, made in Georgia! *Flavor of Georgia Winner-Best Sauce*
2) YOU SAUCY THING soy ginger Vidalia Sweet Onion stir fry/marinade/steak sauce. Make instant, delicious, AUTHENTIC one-step healthy stir fries, soups or jazz up that steak, burger or tofu!
3) WILD WILD EAST Asian BBQ & Teriyaki sauce with fresh pineapple and Southern molasses. Need we say more?
Now available at all Atlanta area Whole Foods Markets, Cooks Warehouse, select gourmet retailers or order ONLINE!
Ni Hao, Y'All!
I love eating and exploring cultures, places & stories through food. I'm a great guide--I teach hands-on, multicultural cooking classes, do TV demos, write a food/culture blog (book in the works), know my Asian/Chinese history, food factoids, speak Mandarin Chinese, and can navigate meals and deals (and strange menus) at restaurants and international supermarkets (Note: I was born in Atlanta, but I get easily "disorientaled" on the hwy and with directions!)
I'm kicking off a new group to bring together friendly food fans who want fun, casual, spontaneous meetups to eat and explore with me. Some meet-ups will be free (pay own food/costs); some with a modest admin fee; or for special events, like Chinese New Year dinner, list an inclusive ticket price).
1)RSVP to avoid overwhelming small restaurants or waste time driving out with no seating. When possible, I'll include an attendees limit for the meetup so you know if you're on the wait list, etc.
2) "Free events" means the group isn't charging a fee but you'll still need to cover your own costs. Cash is recommended (and the server will thank you); some places, food fairs etc. are cash only. When possible, I'll give food cost estimates or tell you if there's a door fee.
Additional donations and tips are welcome/optional and will help me fund my Keng Family History project
3) Help spread the word and grow our cool new group!
4) Most importantly, have fun, be friendly. I'm looking forward to this new social adventure and meeting you!
I'm open to suggestions of events, foodie gatherings and new eateries! It's hard to keep track of it all. Occasionally, it may be a first time visit for me, too, but my goal is to first check out places/events then recommend them to you.
For more info about me or Chinese Southern Belle, including in-home cooking parties and business marketing demos, visit my weblog ChineseSouthernBelle.com.
Remember to LIKE Chinese Southern Belle on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube for early alerts, fan discounts and free cooking/eating tips. Get "Where's Natalie" live updates via Twitter @ChineseSoBelle