addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Food, Booze & Fun Message Board › Cake on Wed 1/19

Cake on Wed 1/19

A former member
I have to go out of town unexpectedly next week, so I will be unable to host the Cake show next Wednesday.

Do any of you mind hosting? It shouldn't involve much - just find a place for everyone to meet before the show starts, so you'll be able to find each other. If you want to schedule drinks/food beforehand, I'm sure your fellow show-goers would appreciate it.

Also, if anyone needs 2 tickets - I've got 2 that I'll sell for face value. No fees or any of that crap. The face value is $36 per ticket.

Thanks!

Joseph
Bryan
user 11845812
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
Sorry to hear that Joseph. We'll miss you at the show. I would be willing to host the meetup. However, I've never been to a show at Center Stage so I may need some helpful advice on where to assemble the group.
All three CAKE shows next week are sold out so hopefully you won't have much trouble selling your tickets.