addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta INFP Message Board › April Meetup

April Meetup

David M.
user 11130302
Atlanta, GA
What is the best day and time for you to meet us? Many of us are spread out across Atlanta metro area. Do you have a suggested central location? Please let me know. I can change our April 19th meeting date accordingly. Thanks! Dave
A former member
Post #: 28
Hi - I'm interested in meeting with the group and learning more about the purpose and plans for the group. During the week (nights) can be a bit challenging (due to work location and schedule) depending on the location of the meetup. Can we start a discussion regarding this? Also interested to know what topics will be up for discussion - thanks! smile

What is the best day and time for you to meet us? Many of us are spread out across Atlanta metro area. Do you have a suggested central location? Please let me know. I can change our April 19th meeting date accordingly. Thanks! Dave