addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta INFP Message Board › Dragon*Con

Dragon*Con

Kari
user 21394241
McDonough, GA
Post #: 1
I know we touched briefly on this at the last meeting...is anyone here planning on attending Dragon*Con? I think it would be neat if we could get a group together for a visit! :-) I went last year and had an awesome time.
Jellocat
user 6058717
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
I love Dragon*Con and I hope to attend at least one of the days this year. Do you wear a costume?
David M.
user 11130302
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
I attend Dragon Con at least every other year. I went last year and plan to go again this year. I enjoy the Science, Skeptic, and Space tracks, as well as the Art Show. I love seeing the costumes although I usually just wear a thought provoking T-shirt of some kind. Last year I wore a black T with a picture of a person's head seen as an X-ray, wearing over-the-ear headphones. I walked about listening to music on my iPod also wearing over-the-ear head phones and dark sun glasses. This also met my need for being in my own little world, not interacting, in a large crowd. Oddly, I met a cool guy who felt he just needed to meet me. Turns out we have a lasting friendship now and although he lives in Utah, will make a special trip in labor day weekend for Dragon Con and hanging out. I am really looking forward to it. As well as meeting all of you there!