TechFetch.com has partnered with TAG (Technology Association of Georgia) to bring you the 2013 Tech Job Fair in Atlanta. Find your next employer at the Tech job fair in Atlanta to focus exclusively on technology positions across the spectrum of technology companies and IT departments in Georgia State.
DATE: January 16, 2013 (Wednesday)
TIME: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter,
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road,
Atlanta, GA 30341.
Free for Job Seekers! Job Seekers must register in advance for the event
Candidate Job Fair Benefits:
• Meet face-to-face with employers.
• Resume Help, Recruiting Companies, Career Coaching / Evaluation.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/QBkKM4
This Career fairs offer employers the opportunity to showcase your organization, highlight jobs & internships, and build their brand. This Fair is also an effective way to expand your company’s sustainability network. The mission of this job fair is to serve as a meeting ground for IT professionals and employers in Georgia and to promote employment opportunities in the state to job seekers.
• Meeting local available talent face-to-face.
• Access nationwide online applicants that would relocate to Georgia.
• Reach passive and confidential candidates.
Job Fair Package – Employers:
• 1 Table and 2 chairs / participants.
• Company name listed on job fair promotions.
• 10 job postings at TechFetch.com
• 100 resume views from TechFetch.com
Reserve your booth today.
For Reservation kindly contact our webinar co-coordinator Terricka Johnson at [masked] / [masked]. You can also register with us here: http://bit.ly/VfLped
Job fair participation fee: $350
Employers who are interested in sponsoring the event, contact:
Brian Inman, [masked]
Terricka Johnson, [masked]
DON’T MISS IT!
It’s your turn to move up. Don’t miss this golden opportunity and feel free to reach us.