Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › HIRING.....New Media/Mobile Opportunity
Ownard Search is hiring a Technical Lead / New Media who will lead the development of web sites and mobile applications for client projects. Projects will include independent portal and mobile sites as well as mobile applications and components for large scale campaigns. The role will work in a rapid iteration environment and extend beyond programming tasks to include ideation and architecting of technical approaches to create a best technology fit for client/project business requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Full lifecycle application and website development including requirements gathering, technical design/architecture, development, testing, implementation and performance tuning.
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to assess feasibility of visual and user experience designs within time and budget constraints
· Design, develop and modify software applications according to requirements while maintaining strong documentation
· Work with other team members in visual and ux design to define technical solutions and consult with same on concept feasibility
· Perform requirements gathering and create functional specifications to inform project deliverables and timelines and on-going application support
· Qualify, manage & support other members of the development team; including full time employees, vendors and independent contractors
· Participate with other team members (project managers, ux designers, visual designers, testers, developers, etc…) as technical architect, resource enabler and development team leader
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelor degree in related field required
· Master’s Degree preferred
· Proven track record of successfully implementing internet portal and mobile applications
· Programming expertise in JS, JSON, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, XML, AJAX
· Working knowledge of PHP
· Strong foundation in OOP and MOD
· Experience with ExtJS, Sencha Touch a plus
· Solid understanding of web standards for UI/UX/IA best practices in the mobile arena
· A working knowledge of SEO and Analytics
· Must have built and consumed Web Services such as: svc, asmx, restful and wsdl
· Web mobile development on either Android, iPhone (strongly preferred), Blackberry, Symbian, Windows
· Working knowledge of open API’s such as Facebook, Twitter, Gowalla & foursquare
The nature of this position requires the employee to work in an administrative office environment. This position is administrative in nature and has no unusual physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please forward most recent resume asap as my client is looking to hire asap!!!