align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY for Mobile Developers in Atlanta!!

DISCOUNT OPPORTUNITY for Mobile Developers in Atlanta!! How to Build an NFC Application

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Fellow Group Members!

Do You want to learn how to build an NFC Application?

I am having a Technology Bootcamp in Atlanta on April 25 & 26 about all things NFC (near filed communications). NFC is a wireless technology that allows simplified transactions and data exchanges between mobile and NFC enabled devices. NFC is one of the newest waves in technology today and there is way more to it than just payments. Come learn from Global Industry Experts!

WE HAVE A COMPLETE DAY DEDICATED TO DEVELOPERS! WE WANT YOU THERE!! SPACES ARE LIMITED!

Access to NFC industry experts
NFC Showcase and Demos
NFC Resource Materials
NFC Reader/Writer (USB to PC)
10 NFC Tags & Starter Kit
Source Code to get you started

www.nfcbootcamp.com

I AM OFFERING A 10-15% DISCOUNT FOR ANYONE FROM OUR GROUP WHO IS INTERESTED! SPACE IS LIMITED!

My info is below with more content about the bootcamp!

M. Cole Jones | mcole@nxis.co | 252.548.1906 | www.nfcbootcamp.com

"How to Market with NFC: Creating Effective Marketing Strategies Using Near Field Communications and How to Build an NFC Application.”

Each bootcamp features some of the most respected NFC experts in the field as well as our NFC Showcase™ which features real-world, hands-on demos of NFC technology at work.

The bootcamps are a hit! With our success in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Dallas and San Francisco more cities stateside and abroad are signing up wanting the NFC Bootcamp experience!

On April 25-26 we are bringing the two day experience to Atlanta! Our goal is to engage you and other respective companies and individuals to partner and join the Atlanta NFC Bootcamp community.

Contact me for more details!