Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › iOS Software Engineer needed at social media giant in Palo Alto, CA
|A former member||
One of Filter's clients based in Palo Alto, California is the leader in social media with a billion users and counting. Filter is assisting this client in recruiting for multiple iOS Software Engineers who have a passion for mobile app creation. "Like"? We do too.
This iOS Engineer position will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that connect people around the world, anytime and anywhere. We are looking for someone that has strong experience developing user interfaces for applications on iOS using the iOS SDK.
Ready to be part of the most talked about company anywhere?
Here's your chance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Work closely with our product and design teams to customize experiences for the iOS platform.
• Prototype new and redesign features.
• Implement new, custom user interfaces using native iOS programming techniques for efficiency and performance.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Solid experience developing complex mobile applications
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
• Experience building software that integrates with the web
• 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• 2+ years building iOS applications in Objective-C/C++ using Cocoa and other frameworks
• 2+ years mobile application development at the platform and system levels
• Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
A BIT ABOUT FILTER
Filter is a unique digital solutions agency providing creative marketing solutions, consulting and staffing services. From experience design and development, to content management services, to contract staffing and direct hire recruitment, Filter offers a wide range of services. We have the largest network of top designers, developers and other digital talent on the West Coast, which enables us to fashion solutions that are both more flexible and more cost-effective than those offered by traditional agencies. Filter counts among its clients many of the top global consumer and technology brands. Filter has offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.filterdigital.com.
To apply, please register at www.filterdigital.com and complete a personal profile in order to express interest in this position: http://www.filterdigi...
We will review your resume and portfolio and contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.
Filter is an equal opportunity employer.