Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › Seekint iPhone Developer - Atlanta
Seeking Mobile Developer (iPhone)
Within the medical software industry, we are currently seeking a Mobile developer with iPhone experience. ** Any Android experience would also be welcomed.
Development consists of high-volume clinical and patient data applications with Web- and Mobile-based front-ends for data input and user interaction.
• We prefer candidates with a minimum of +2 years of overall development experience
• Strong OO design and programming skills (C#, Objective C)
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• iOS development with iPhone/iPad
• Familiar with iOS SDK
• Knowledge of SQLite or similar database management system
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• a plus: familiar with MonoTouch software and Remote Objects SDK
• Knowledge on Mobile performance testing with host server
For consideration, please send your most updated MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org