addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › This group does have a new organizer!

This group does have a new organizer!

Chris K.
kleetus
Group Organizer
Duluth, GA
Post #: 2
I volunteered to be the group's organizer. I have also invited Pratik Patel to co-organize. A bit about me. I have been a member of the group for some time now. I am senior architect of mobile applications at Primedia. We host meetings here at Primedia from time to time. I would like more co-organizers, but I feel it necessary to get to know the people first (just ensure they are above board, which they most likely are). We have fantastic members in this group! Above all, learning from one another is what I think this group is all about. If you need anything from me, please hit me up; I promise to do everything I can to facilitate the request.