addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › RE: Mobile apps - 100K downloads last year

RE: Mobile apps - 100K downloads last year

Sheila R.
user 13539983
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
My name is Sheila and I work with Agile, here in the Atlanta area. I have a permanent opening for a Mobile Applications Developer and they will consider a junior to mid-level candidate. This person will be developing and maintaining internal and external mobile apps – my client had about 100K downloads last year, so their work will be seen by many. This is a permanent position in Carrollton, GA (want to be full disclosure on location - there can be relo, even for someone in Greater Atlanta who wants to move closer to them) and has been named a top 5 place to work by Atlanta Business Chronicle. The last 2 people I placed there said "I am never leaving, this company is awesome!" I am hoping that someone here may be interested in connecting, or may know someone. Please reach out to me today for more info: Sheila Robinson - AGILE - srobinson@gotoagile.com / 678.722.8181. (Bachelor's degree is required, company policy) Thanks so much!!