Atlanta Mobile Developers Group Message Board › Seeking Mobile Device Developers: iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android

Seeking Mobile Device Developers: iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android

Alison B.
user 11907096
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
AirWatch is looking to hire 2 Mobile Device Developers. The Mobile Device Developer will design and develop applications for mobile devices including Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone, Blackberry and Anroid. In addition this person will build enterprise applications to manage mobile devices, create drivers for integration to mobile devices and interfaces to provision, monitor, and manage software on devices. We are also in the process of creating a mobile device agent for Windows Phone 7 using Silverlight 4.0.

A position with AirWatch provides a great opportunity to work in the ever growing fields of mobility and SaaS application development using the latest Microsoft technologies. My name is Alison and I work directly for the company. If you are interested in learning more about our company or the positions we have available please contact me.

Alison Birzes
HR Manager
404-478-7414
AlisonBirzes@Air-Watch.com
www.Air-Watch.com