• 6:30-7:00: meet, greet, & eat
• 7:00-7:15: welcome, announcements, & introductions
• 7:15-9:00: Presentations & Discussions:
• Data Aggregation - presented by Robert Stam
MongoDB scales easily to store mass volumes of data. However, when it comes to making sense of it all what options do you have? In this talk, we'll take a look at different ways of aggregating your data with MongoDB, and determine the reasons why you might choose one way over another. No matter what your big data needs are, you will find out how MongoDB the big data store is evolving to help make sense of your data.
• Monitoring and Backing Up Your MongoDB Deployments with MMS - Rhea Alexander, Project and Product Manger, MMS, MongoDB (@RheaAlexander) - MongoDB Management Service (MMS) is a cloud-based suite of tools for managing MongoDB deployments. It includes monitoring and backup capabilities to helping users optimize clusters and mitigate operational risk.
In this talk, we’ll demo some of the new functionality available for monitoring and alerting in MMS, and how you can use MMS to visualize the performance of your cluster. In addition, we’ll walk through how you can use the recently-launched MMS Backup to back up and restore your MongoDB deployment.
To learn more about MMS, visit mms.mongodb.com.