Spring In Spain
Soprano Nell Snaidas and Counter-Tenor José Lemos sizzle in this program of traditional songs from Spain and Central and South America from the 1600s and 1700s.
Artistic Director Julie Andrijeski says, “Our small band of singers, violins, guitar, and percussion present danzas, bailes, and canciones from the Old and New Worlds, with a groove that will have you dancing in your seats!”
Regular tickets are $25 but only $10 for Atlanta Classical Music Meetup members if purchased in advance.
Go to this link and choose a number of regular tickets at $20. Click on "Add to Cart". Then on the Checkout page, enter the Discount Code "MEETUP" and the price will drop to $10 per ticket.
Pre-concert lecture at 3:15; concert at 4:00 pm.
- Nell Snaidas, Soprano, from New York
- José Lemos, Counter-Tenor, from Brazil
- Julie Andrijeski, Violin, from Cleveland, Ohio
- Martie Perry, Violin, from Bloomington, Indiana
- Daniel Zuluaga, Baroque Guitar, from Colombia
- Danny Mallon, Percussion, from New York
- Brent Wissick, Viola da Gamba, from Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Atlanta Baroque Orchestra web site