Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians Message Board › FYI: Free Public Orchestral Concert at Agnes Scott tomorrow (Sun)

FYI: Free Public Orchestral Concert at Agnes Scott tomorrow (Sun)

Stacy
uzanybug
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone-

It's probably too late to plan a meetup, but I wanted to pass this FREE concert info along to my fellow classical music fans:

What: Agnes Scott College Orchestra Fall Concert
Where: Presser Hall, Gaines Chapel, Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030

When: Sun 11/20/2011 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

The ASC Community Orchestra is comprised of students, faculty and staff as well as members of the Decatur/Atlanta community. Works performed will include Bizet's Carmen Suite No. 1, Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 21, Berlioz's March to the Scaffold, and Leroy Anderson's Christmas Festival which will also feature Agnes Scott's Collegiate Chorale. The ASC Community Orchestra is directed by Dr. Qiao Chen Solomon and will feature guest artists David D'Ambrosio, piano; Patrick Ryan, violin; Yulmary Zambrano; and Collegiate Chorale directed by Dr. Elise Eskew Sparks.

This performance is free and open to the public

More info at
http://calendar.agnes...­
Ellen
user 4343874
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 108
Sounds excellent, Stacy. I'll post it as a MU, appoint you as the host, but don't worry if no one signs up or if you can't host...