Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians Message Board › Attending the Opera of Cinderal and the Flying Dutchman.

Attending the Opera of Cinderal and the Flying Dutchman.

Debbie
user 4572834
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 3
Hello,

I clicked on the opera link. The music for Cinderella is BEAUTIFUL and I've always wanted to see the Flying Dutchman.

Please let me know the pricing of the tickets and if it's a definite go.

I'm originally from CT and love opera, where I attended events in CT and NYC. My company moved me here 11 years ago. I had friends up North who loved to attend the opera but have found it diffcult finding opera-loving people here in Georgia. I live in the new city of Milton (formerly Alpharetta, unincorporated) off exit 11 west of 400 and in addition to my full time job and authoring books, I own a garden and equestrian estate, so am understandably busy and need to plan things. However, I'm in dire need of pampering and attending a wonderful event with good people having the save interests, so please definitely let me know if we are attending and all the details. At this point in time, I'm available both days.

Are we also meeting before or after for good conversation, food, and drink?

Please feel free to email me at this meetup ID or at my personal email below.

Deb Blatchley
deborah.blatchley@gmail.com

- Hide quoted text -
Paul
user 7304216
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Deb,
Thanks for writing. We have gotten at least 6 people who sound very interested, so it definitely sounds like a go. I agree that dinner and/or drinks before or after wound be perfect. I will get back with the guy at the Atlanta opera next week, and finalize the price and day. People seem to be split equally between Tuesday, and Friday, so maybe we could alternate days. It will be nice to meet all the opera affecionados at Cinderella! Sounds like you have a lot of interesting stuff going on in Milton, and it is nice you can still find time for the opera!

Paul