addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

. Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians . Message Board › For those interested in the Atlanta Opera: Comprimarios

For those interested in the Atlanta Opera: Comprimarios

A former member
Post #: 14
This page is worth a look:

http://www.atlantaope...­

By "young professionals" I think they mean anyone south of 40. By "young at heart" you're going to have to ask them. By "join" they mean it will run you $35. By "special ticket deals" I should probably not say because it's such a no-brainer that it could probably bankrupt them :)

The contact person at the Atlanta Opera is Emmalee Iden. Her contact info is on the page.

The first get-together they did, which was at the Castleberry Art Stroll last night, did not pull in a bunch of "fellow Comprimarios," but the general public was there. And again, the stuff I shouldn't say about pricing... will likely make wanting to join a no-brainer.

Cheers,

Russ
Ellen
user 4343874
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 35
Thanks, Russ. This sounds like a great opportunity for the younger members of our group.