Atlanta Nodejs Developers Message Board › Looking for a web-developer for a startup

Looking for a web-developer for a startup

Anuj S.
GSynergy
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
Hi,

I am working on a product for fashion design and product development team collaboration.

I have the product design and roadmap validated by customers and experts, the industry relationships (customers, consumers, evangelists, salesmen, business consultants), some money to seed the company and am currently working on the prototype myself.

I am not a web developer (a newbie to say the most), rather a solution architect who is pretty hands on and has strong background in enterprise decision support applications and platforms, particularly in retail. I am looking for strong web-developer(s) to join me and accelerate the commercialization of my idea. Will offer salary and equity.

Tech stack: Angular JS, Node.js, Mongo DB
Application: Single Page, Rich Internet App for desktops and tablets (mobile interaction comes later). App will involve all latest HTML5 features including client side storage, Web sockets for real time push communication, etc.

Please reach out to me if interested.

Thanks,

Anuj
anuj.pradeep.shah@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/anuj-shah/2/310/6­51