Atlanta Nodejs Developers Message Board › Front End Developers: Dominate the business of social media!

Front End Developers: Dominate the business of social media!

A former member
Post #: 89
Happy Friday! I hope you don't mind me reaching out; however, I thought someone with your background and expertise might be able to help me out. If you know someone that would be interested, please let me know. mcoil@ashleyellis.com or 770.604.0006

Want to break boundaries in the social media world? Innovative and hip, this team delivers breakthrough Facebook results that set agencies and big brands apart. If you bring passion, intelligence, and vibrant personality into your work, you can easily join the company as a Sr.Front End Developer. Here, you are part of a genuine culture where everyone is valued and rewarded with monthly outings & daily catered lunches. Plus, you get comprehensive benefits!

Adding kick to every inch of the user experience, this Sr. Front End Developer will be the backbone for front-end development. Writing streamlined layers of Javascript & JQuery, you will create an end result that grabs attentions and interfaces flawlessly with MySQL. On the razor edge of innovation, you will integrate big data analysis and new technologies into your handiwork as they emerge.

This Sr. UX Developer Has:

Javascript
JQuery

Perks this Sr. UX Developer Receives:

Extensive PTO
Gym, Transportation, & Bicycle Allowances
Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
401k Plan
Monthly Outings
Catered Lunch

Cheers!
Molly Coil