Atlanta Nodejs Developers Message Board › My fellow hackers, designers & engineers…

My fellow hackers, designers & engineers…

Corey Thurman
CoreyThurman
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi Guys & Gals
I'd like to make a post to the group. I'm looking for someone that has experience with Nodejs and or looking to perfect that skill within our project. Details are below.

My fellow hackers, designers & engineers…If you are not working on a project or you're looking for a challenge...

Here's the deal, we’re working on a project preparing to ramp up (uPonder.com) that came about while attending Northwestern University conducting some independent research.

A little bit about uPonder: It's a multi-sided platform focusing on consumer and professional services. Two co-founders Corey (Me) and Kiya.

Currently, we are pulling together a small team of 2-3 people, so if you are interested please shoot me an email (corey@uponder.com).

Where you can find me: I frequent many of the Meetups at Georgia Tech & Hypepotamous, where we've received great feedback on the project.

Go to the site/landing page http://uponder.com.....­. and sign up. We are just collecting names and numbers at the moment for the launch.

About Corey: Male, ex-Dir or Tech for Futures& Options trading Co, Juniper, Cisco, MS, Linux, programming-JavaScript, Php, MySql. No cable only Hulu & Netflix.

About Kiya: Female, Demigeek, functioning social media addict, lover of the "interwebs," Pitbulls and most things tech.

Skills: Front end, Back end, mobile, html, CSS, PCI, security, JavaScript, Nodejs, Php, RoR, Neo4j, Titanium, Photoshop, payment processing & gateways.