Atlanta Nodejs Developers Message Board › Perm Sr. Solutions Architect in Duluth / Johns Creek area- Node.js / Camel
|Kim Lowman A.||
We are recruiting for a Perm Sr. Solutions Architect with a large global client in the Duluth / Johns Creek. Excellent opportunity to work with Node.js / Camel.
Senior Solution Architect - API/Middleware
Skills : Solution architecture, API/Middleware, Setting platform strategy, Documentation of architecture, proof of concept, Node JS and Apache Camel
The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining the API and Middleware Architecture strategy and standards for a global enterprise organization. The SA will research, analyze and recommend new technology, architectures, frameworks and products for API and Middleware layers of the platform as well as design and develop architectural prototypes. This is a perm opportunity. Our client is an $8 billion dollar global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery with over 1200 dealers and 8000 users globally. Their equipment is sold primarily through dealers globally and they are developing a new dealer portal to allow users to buy, service, finance, and source parts for their farm equipment through a new website that will be developed.
• Define the strategy for the API/Middleware layers of the enterprise architecture platform.
• Develop and implement the architectural standards for APIs and Middleware - Node JS and Apache Camel preferred
• Work with project teams to help them define requirements and build examples, POC and prototypes
• Research and recommend new technology, architectures, frameworks and product for complex solutions as well as design and develop prototypes.
• Interfaces and coordinates tasks with internal and external technical resources. Drives cross functional alignment with other Architects at solution space intersection points. Collaborates with Project Managers and technical teams to provision estimates and develop overall implementation plans.
• Provides architecture consulting and manages compliance throughout all aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements
• 10+ years of specific knowledge in more than one of the following functional domain areas: Internet and Cloud Architecture, Application and Software Development, Middleware platforms such as SAP PI/Active MQ or other Brokers, API design and implementation, Restful services, SOAP services, JMS and other protocols, API Gateways and management platforms, Mobile Apps or Web Based App experience.
• Knowledge of techniques to undertake the detailed definition of the architecture including strategies, as-is assessments, program assessments, sustainability analysis, targets, roadmaps and briefing and defining measures to success.
• Ability to lead the design of a detailed solution architecture as well as facilitate development of component and technology architectures
• Experience working with technology vendors and offshore development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions
• Minimum BS or equivalent and 12+ years of related experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders, key clients and other stakeholders, particularly on related architecture topics.
Excellent benefits package includes: Medical (with low deductibles/premiums), Prescription Drug, Health Savings Account, Wellness Program, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, 401k with maximum 4.5% match
- See more at: http://www.gotoagile....
Contact me at Kangle@gotoagile.com or 678-722-8177