The March meeting of The Atlanta Option Investors Club will be held on
Monday March 18th at 6:30 PM at Georgia State University Alpharetta Center located at:
3775 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta, Ga 30022.
Our guest speaker for March is Mr Price Headley of www.BigTrends.com
Mr Headley will do a raffle at the meeting to give out 10 free copies of one of his popular Option Trading DVD.
Here is, in Mr Headley’s own words, a summary of what he plans to cover:
My Favorite Options Strategies to Trade the Big Trends
- Exploring key options indicators to spot entry and exit points.
- Defining the Market Trend - examining the SPY, QQQ & DIA
- Stock selection strategies for long AND short positions.
- Techniques for identifying stocks poised for major moves.
Technical Analysis topics will include:
- Acceleration Bands - Spot the Parabolic Moves Early
- Williams Percent R, The BigTrends Way - How to Trade "Overbought" Stocks in Big Moves
- Average Directional Movement (ADX) – Detect New Trends Earlier Initiation for Maximum Profits
- Option Charts - The Importance of Technical Analysis on the Options You Trade
- Risk Management - Key Trading Essentials to Preserve and Build Capital in Options
- The “Free Trade” in Options – An Essential Secrets to Trade Trends that Really Run
- Option Spreads - Learn Which Spreads are Worthwhile, and Which Ones Are Not
- Options as a Stock Substitute - Lower Your Dollars at Risk While Seeking Larger % Gains
- The 80/20 Rule in Options - How to Get More out of Your Best Ideas
Mr Price Headley’s Bio:
Price Headley is the founder of BigTrends.com, which provides proactive investors with real-time stock and options strategies and coaching to teach traders how to profit from significant market trends. Price appears regularly on CNBC, Fox News and Bloomberg Television, and in a variety of print and online financial news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Forbes, Investor's Business Daily and USA Today. Price also speaks regularly to investment audiences nationwide. He is a graduate of Duke University and a member of the Market Technicians Association. He is also a chartered financial analyst (CFA) charterholder and a chartered market technician (CMT) charterholder. Price is also the author of the Amazon.com Investing best-seller, Big Trends in Trading.
There is a $10 fee to attend this meeting. College students are admitted free of charge.
See you all on Monday the 18th.
Joe Murad, Club moderator
For more info about the club go to:
Georgia State University Alpharetta Center is located about one mile East of Ga-400 off Old Milton Parkway. If you are heading north on Ga 400 take the Old Milton Parkway exit and turn right. Go to the second red light and turn right on Brookside Parkway across the street from QT Gas Station. The building is at
3775 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta, Ga 30022
For additional info go to:
Lost? Call GSU at[masked]
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors.