Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › Ok here is the good old question, Canon person or Nikon?

Ok here is the good old question, Canon person or Nikon?

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm a Canon guy, I have a Rebel 35mm and hope to invest in a T2i or better. I can't really say why I chose Canon over Nikon I just went with Canon. So how about all of you?
Christi Marshall W...
user 13704082
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 1
Both are excellent cameras but, for some reason, the Canon simply works better for me. I understand the controls and, quite frankly, it feels better in my hand. smile
Dr. Danette O.
user 13511574
Lithonia, GA
Post #: 2
Nikon- D300. I love it!
Rob H.
user 9365546
Atlanta, GA
I'm a Canon guy thru and thru... use a Canon 7D and a 50D. Tried Nikon one time when I borrowed it from a friend and it just didn't do it for me... I know they're good cameras too, but Canon all the way! :-)
Mikki Root D.
user 11143257
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 16
I've been using Canon since the film days...since I've got that system, just never wanted to change. Love it but someday I'd like to upgrade from my Rebel Ti.
Stan
user 20834771
Atlanta, GA
I've used them all!
Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
I feel the way as Christi. Both are great, but it came down to simple ergonomics for me. Canon also had fewer controls & options than Nikon; which made it less intimidating at the time. wink
Horace H.
user 20912451
Duluth, GA
Canon user all my photographic life and generally very pleased...three things about nikon that intrigue me...200-400 f4, 14-24 f2.8 and in-camera multiple exposure...guess I could use a Canon:Nikon adapter for the first two but no way I know of to do in-camera multiples with Canon.