addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › The Fox Meetup Update

The Fox Meetup Update

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for signing-up for tomorrow nights Fox Theatre Meetup. The Fox contacted me today to ask that we change the meetup time from 5:30p-9p to 6:30p-9:30p. Apparently, the power will be temporarily out throughout the Fox from 6p-6:30p as they do system checks. This came up last minute and I thank you for adjusting. Please plan on meeting in the arcade area at 6:15p and we will enter at 6:30p. If you have any questions or concerns beforehand, please contact me at dean@deanstevensonphotography.com or 404-538-2367. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Regards,

Dean