Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › APW Meetup Update

APW Meetup Update

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone!

The July/August session is now online for registration. Please check out the meetup calendar or visit www.atlantaphotoworkshops.com for class & workshop descriptions and scheduling. You may enter 'camera' in the discount box upon registration good for 10% off any class or workshop.

On July 19, 2012, the APW meetup group will celebrate it's first year together. It's been my great pleasure to provide you with what I hope have been fun and unique locales to meetup and photograph. My goal the coming year is to continue offering meetups in otherwise hard to photograph venues while incorporating meetups where special photo techniques can be learned and applied. Of course, the Fox Theatre will always be offered throughout the year as long as they continue to allow us permission. I am hoping that our next meetup in July will be at the Marriott Marquis. I'm awaiting final approval and expect to hear something very soon. Also, your suggestions are valuable to me and I encourage you to add one on the home page if there is a meetup you'd like to see.

Thank you for your passion for photography and for being part of the meetup group. Have a great 4th of July and I look forward to seeing you at a future meetup.

Warmest Regards,

Dean