addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › ABG Garden Lights Meetup

ABG Garden Lights Meetup

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for signing up for the Garden Lights meetup tomorrow at 5p. If the weather holds as predicted, looks like we should be avoiding the rain. Either way, the meetup will be held rain or shine. Please dress warm!

Don't forget your camera, memory cards, tripod, and remote triggers. Flash photography is allowed but highly discouraged as it will not be flattering to the images. Remember that family and friends are welcome to attend as well.

We will meet in front of the ticket booth at 5p before entering. I recommend parking in the parking deck just across the street from the ticket booth ($5 fee to park). If you bought your ticket online, a valid I.D. will be needed for entry. If you should have any questions beforehand, please feel free to call or email me (404-538-2367/dean@deanstevensonphotogra­phy.com).

Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Dean