addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › Tomorrows Fox Meetup

Tomorrows Fox Meetup

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for registering for the Fox Meetup tomorrow. We will meet between 5:15-5:30p in front of the theater. Please bring your tripods, memory cards, fresh batteries, remote or cable release, and lenses. The Fox has asked that we stay together in each room before moving into the next section. I will discuss everything with you before we enter at 5:30p. If you have any questions, you may reach me at dean@deanstevensonphotography.com or 404-538-2367. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Thanks,
Dean