Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › APW Fox Meetup Update

APW Fox Meetup Update

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for registering for the Fox Meetup scheduled for this Thursday from 4:00p-7:30p. Just a couple of quick notes. There are paid parking lots available on either the South side of the theatre on the corner of Peachtree and Ponce or behind the theater across from the AT&T building on the corner of West Peachtree and Ponce. Parking fees usually vary from $5-10. We will meet outside the Fox by 3:45p in the arcade area before entering. If you are arriving late, please call me at 404-538-2367 so I can let you in once you arrive. Please bring your tripod, remote switch or cable release, lenses (wide & normal are best), memory cards, and fresh batteries. Flashes will not be necessary but you are welcome to bring them. We will begin by photographing in the Egyptian Ballroom. This will be our 'home base' where you may safely leave your belongings as we move through the space. We will have a guide ensuring everything is secure. I will cover further details and have a few suggestions before we begin shooting and will be there to assist anyone who needs help getting great images throughout our time. If you should have any questions beforehand, please email me at I look forward to meeting you all on Thursday.