Apr 8, 2014 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month we will be presenting a demonstration of Red Hat Satellite. We will cover
• Client provisioning
• Initial patching
• Security Audit
• Patching Best Practices
We will also be consuming pizza and beverages so please include special requirements (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) as well as preferences for each in your RSVP.
Directions from 400
1. Take Exit 2 to Lenox Rd
2. Go West off the exit onto Lenox Rd
3. Go through first light.
4. Take a Left at second Light on to Piedmont Rd.
5. Take a Left into Tower Place at first light. There will be a Kroger and Starbucks on your right, and a sign for AMC theater on your left infront of you at this light.
6. Go straight to the 3 way stop. At this point our building is to the left of you (Tower Place 100), and the Architect Grill is to your right.
7. Turn left, and park in the parking garage on your left. Bring your ticket to the 12th floor reception, and we will stamp it for you!
8. When you enter the building you will be asked for ID to be sure you're on the guest list so please RSVP and be on the list, better to be on the list and miss than not to be on the list. BUT if you find yourself in the area at the last minute and want to join the Security Team will call me and I'll be sure you can join.