addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Science & Business Intelligence Society of Atlanta Message Board Atlanta Society for Business Intelligence Discussion Forum › Ignore Meetup Request for an Organizer: Message from Crystal Rast

Ignore Meetup Request for an Organizer: Message from Crystal Rast

A former member
Post #: 2
Everyone,

I didn't know that Meetup would send a request out to each of you to step up as organizer, but now I think it's because they don't want to lose subscription dues.

This organization is going through some changes and may be merging into another group which would mean that there is no reason to use Meetup any longer, so please do not do anything to keep this group going right now.

Even if this group disbands on Meetup, the ASBI LinkedIn group will remain the primary means of communication. I only use Meetup to collect RSVPs and dues, so make certain you join the LinkedIn group for further details. Stay tuned for further communication and hopefully a very exciting announcement this month.

Best,

Crystal Rast