addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Titanium Developers Message Board › Atlanta Startup Looking for Lead Developer

Atlanta Startup Looking for Lead Developer

Soel T.
user 76325402
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hello Atlanta Titanium community!

My name is Soel Tran and I am one of the founders of Mosotz, a small mobile start-up based in Atlanta. We're looking for a lead developer to help continue our mobile development and help take it to the next level. We are looking for some who is passionate, smart and hardworking. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, shoot me an email at soel@mosotz.com. We're currently still operating in stealth mode. =)

Thanks and looking forward to meeting more members of the Titanium Group at the next meetup.