Atlanta Titanium Developers Message Board › Your newest greenhorn!

Your newest greenhorn!

Zachary G.
user 109841542
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I'm new to the group. I am looking to begin learning the trade in mobile app development. I have essentially no coding experience other than some back end development for reporting app. I have several concepts that I am eager to bring to fruition. What input, direction, feedback, advice could you provide to help get me going? I'm extremely technical and hands on and am not daunted by any notion of rolling up my sleeves and using alot of elbow grease. I am traditional salesman in a VERY mature market/industry, but a technical entrepreneur at heart, spirit and passion. I'm hoping this leads me to making a career change and getting me off the road and home with my family.

Additionally, my current employer is giving me the opportunity to spearhead an app for one of our manufacturers, that we represent. I would like to have some part in the development of this. But, at the same time, I am willing to give that up in hopes of having a prototype generated very quickly. I have a mind map that I could forward on to you to get a general idea of the functionality of the app. The starting platform would be iOS. This is an app for a major consumer brand and it may open the door for future work with some of our other manufacturers. Lastly, funding for a prototype is limited. For the person(s) that are interested in taking on this opportunity and exploring what could be done, this would certainly be a win for your portfolio.

Thank you to all, in advance, for your reply and support.