In one week we will kick off the first Atlanta User Experience Meet-up
. The meeting is already full -- we capped the meet-up to 20 people due to space limits.
However, we have about 60 people in the Meet-up group now
. So, if you found out you can't make it please change your RSVP to "No."
And if you wanted to come but we hit the cap already, please check back
and maybe the list will have cleared out.What to expect
After a meet and greet, we are going to turn to you guys for ideas on how to make this Meet-up a success. Sherpa!
will donate some pizzas to the group to help get the creative juices flowing.
- what topics should/shouldn't we discuss?
- where & when should we meet?
- how can this group help put Atlanta on the map for UX?
- have a presenter in mind?
- are you interested in workshops such as "How to Run a Usability Study"?