Atlanta Web Performance Group Message Board › QA/Performance Tester Needed near Atlanta, GA - Full Time Opportunity w/Larg

QA/Performance Tester Needed near Atlanta, GA - Full Time Opportunity w/Large Broadcast Company

Randy Stark
TA_RandyJStark
Wilkes Barre, PA
Post #: 3
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Good afternoon everyone,

This is Randy Stark from Talent & Acquisition; I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to this group today for a potential full time opportunity as a QA/Performance Tester position with a large broadcast company that is entering the Atlanta market. This is the perfect opportunity for a strong QA/Performance Tester who has excellent communication skills that can come in as a tester and then transition to a Business Analyst in the next 12-18 months.

The ideal candidate will have the following:

▪ Bachelors degree
▪ Functional Testing Background then moved into Performance Testing
▪ Loadrunner and/or Visual Studio experience
▪ Experience in an enterprise environment
▪ Experience using defect tracking and test cases management tools, specifically Microsoft Tools – Visual Studio and TFS

The client is establishing a new application center for excellence in Dunwoody, GA and are seeking people with experience that can help step in and build/maintain a 6 year old software application (still in development) that supports their sales and traffic inventory functions. This is a new location for the company, so it would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in further roles within the company.

This is a direct hire opportunity and as such, the candidate would be eligible for benefits on day 1 of employment - including 401k, medical, dental benefits, etc... Please get back to me and let me know if you are interested in this opportunity, or if you know anyone with similar experience who is currently seeking full-time employment. We are also trying to fill 2 .NET Developer positions, if you know anyone...

Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

Best,
Randy J. Stark

rstark at talentandacquisition.com
213-742-1972