add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Atlanta Web Performance Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Drop Your Website Load Times Down a Waterfall (Pizza

Meetup details changed: Drop Your Website Load Times Down a Waterfall (Pizza+Beer)

Mark I.
user 64612352
Atlanta, GA
Please note the change of venue: we will be meeting tomorrow (Wednesday the 11th) at the Hypepotamus facility for our meetup this week. Signs will be posted as you come in. Pizza and Beer are still ON, so come hungry and thirsty.
Jeff from Akamai has a great talk on deck, you won't want to miss this one!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Hypepotamus
817 W Peachtree St NW, Suite A-110
Atlanta, GA 30308
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.