The Atlanta ColdFusion User Group (ACFUG) Message Board › Ten (10) ColdFusion Developer openings in Dallas, TX - Hiring on a W2 and C2

Ten (10) ColdFusion Developer openings in Dallas, TX - Hiring on a W2 and C2C tax term - Hire remote! Work onsite!

A former member
Post #: 8
I would like to speak to you about an opportunity I have with our direct client, whom we have had successful placement history with over the past several years.

I would like to speak to you about an opportunity I have with a client looking for a Ten (10) ColdFusion Developers in Plano, TX for a 6+ month contract with option to hire (onsite required at either location, remote not an option). You can interview via phone too. Client will consider TN-1, H1-B and EAD!

You will be responsible building an enterprise level workflow ending and hardcoding the applications using ColdFusion MX, AJAX, JQuery and JavaScript.

If you are not a perfect fit for the opening please forgive the intrusion, but sometimes our Boolean searches can get away from us. If you are not in the market we ask that you please think of passing the information along. Paladin does pay referral fees!

We also host the D/FW and Houston CFUG and I invite you to join us on LinkedIn to get the meeting topics each month. Please click on

D/FW ColdFusion User Group

Houston ColdFusion User Group

Please answer the questions below to initiate the screening process and prompt consideration. Please send an updated MS Word resume:

How many years with ColdFusion? What version and when did you last use?
Do you have enterprise level application development experience?
How many years with AJAX? Last used?
How many years with JQuery Last used?
Are you looking for contract, contract to hire or direct hire?
What is your current U.S. Visa Authorization?
Are you willing to complete the required online 56 multiple choice question CF8 Test?
Are you willing to work on-site? (Remote isn’t an option.)
Are you willing to pay your own relo costs?
What are your hourly compensation requirements? (W2, C2C or 1099)
What are your perm salary requirements?
Can you pass a rigorous criminal background check and drug screen?
When was the last had to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen?
Where are you currently located?
How soon can you start?

Marlon Monsalve
Paladin Consulting