Atlanta Fly Fishing and Camping Meetup Group Message Board › Classifieds Thread (please read 1st post before posting in this thread)

Classifieds Thread (please read 1st post before posting in this thread)

Jamie
JamieS.
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 33
This is the thread to post up for sale any used FISHING GEAR (ie. Rods, Reels, Flytying equip, Watercraft, etc.). This thread will be monitored closely!

Rules:

• Please do not post any non fishing related items for sale in this thread or it will be deleted.
  • Please do not do any Negotiations in this thread.
    If you do they will be deleted. Only post what is for sale with an accurate description and price.
  • If you wish to buy an item, contact the seller via e-mail, so that the only posts in the thread are the items for sale.
  • Once an Item sells, Please come back and Delete the Original Post or edit it to say Sold so that I can delete it.

AFFCMG DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY EQUIPMENT FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD. SELLERS AND BUYERS BEWARE

If for some reason the "Classifieds" thread gets out of hand and arguments or bad deals come out of it, It will be deleted and we will no longer allow the sale or swap of equipment on our message board!!!

Rami
user 6159744
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 14
One person pontoon boat for sale:

I just got a Canoe that will pretty much retire my pontoon boat. Its Creek Company ODC Classic. 1yr old. It has normal signs of use. Most notable thing is a small piece missing from the other oar but it wont effect the rowing. It has a self made motor mount for electric trolling motor ( not very pretty but works and it can be removed ). Asking 120$ ( new runs 229$ ) More info at http://www.creekcompa...­

If interested just message me.