Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Atlanta brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to Atlanta on Thursday, October 17th.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
*Wharton, *Columbia, Georgia State Univ.,The Georgia Tech- Scheller, Univ. of Georgia – Terry, Univ. of Wisconsin – Madison, Texas A&M – Mays, Pepperdine Univ.- Graziadio, Emory IE and many more
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni from Wharton and Columbia
-Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
3300 Peachtree Road NE
*You can attend any time between 4.30pm-9pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/IKeKx2 and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Atlanta MBA Event.