February 1, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
February... Besides the being the shortest month (with apologies to Randy Newman... short months got nobody). What month is that again?
• 2/1 National Freedom Day - Yes we are free to have a good time.
• 2/2 Groundhog day - I am not eating groundhog.
• American Heart Month - heart shaped foods?
• An Affair to Remember Month - Sounds like a good idea to me.
• Black History Month - Chocolate Deserts?
• Canned Food Month - NOT!
• Creative Romance Month - Hmm, has possibilities.
• Great American Pie Month - YUM, Pie, nuff said...
• National Cherry Month - Goes with the pies...
• National Children’s Dental Health Month - What a party pooper, no desert? I think not.
• National Grapefruit Month - Not big on Grapefruit myself...
• National Weddings Month - I do not think we would get any volunteers.
Cover charge $1.00
Pot luck at 6PM
Games at 7PM
We have 3 cats and 3 birds if you have allergies, and request that you do not bring shellfish or pork to the potluck. Also you can bring kids to our house, please do not count them in your +1 and note in your RSVP including age.