Jewel
Jewel
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
I sent this message to the entire mailing list, when it should have been posted here.

THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS THE BEST PLACE TO RESPOND TO THIS INQUIRY.

I would like to schedule another get-together for playing Yahtzee. Anyone interested?
I would like to try a Sunday afternoon, and we could meet at my house. Which Sunday in June works best for people?
If you would like to participate, please send me a message with the following information:

1. Your name
2. Your top 3 preferences for a Sunday in June.

If there is enough interest, I will post a meetup for Yahtzee on our Atlanta Games Night Meetup.

I'm looking forward to getting another Yahtzee group together!

Jewel

Paul R.
parubin
Group Organizer
Roswell, GA
Post #: 7

Sent on: Sunday, June 3, 2012 7:55 PM
Hi
I love yahtzee! but the only possible Sunday I have would be the 24th. what time were you thinking of?
Mary Anne
Paul R.
parubin
Group Organizer
Roswell, GA
Post #: 8

Sent on: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:13 AM
I would love to meet up again with you all for Yahtzee!

Name: Juliet Blake

Best time: Any Sunday in June except the 24th. I will be attending a retreat at that time.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
I would love to join you for a Yahtzee game any Sunday afternoon in June.
I keep missing the opportunity to come to the other game nights because it's always full! =)

Please keep us posted if you decide a date.

Thank you for planning it!
Nancy
Jewel
Jewel
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
Hi Yahtzee lovers! Since in the responses one person can only come on 6/24 and another that is the only date they cannot come, I decided to schedule two Yahtzee games. The first is scheduled for Sunday 6/24, and the second on Sunday 7/8. I hope this allows more people to participate.

I look forward to playing Yahtzee with you-all!!

Jewel