The Atlanta Game Night Meetup Group Message Board › Age Policy Clarification (We don't have one)

Age Policy Clarification (We don't have one)

Jewel
One of the people who attended a recent games night, told us she had been approached about joining another group that does not discriminate on the basis of age (welcomes older people).  We did not understand the comment, because we have never set an age limit, so Paul did some digging.
What he found out is another group, which we gave permission to cross-post to this Meetup group, set an age limit to who could attend their games night.  "Play Party Games (575 Party Games and Atlanta Misfits)."  This is NOT the Atlanta Games Night Group, and to clarify:  WE HAVE NO AGE LIMIT, except if someone hosts a games night (other than Paul and myself), they can say whether or not they are comfortable with having children attend.

I hope this clarifies matters for everyone.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

We are looking forward to the next May Games Night on May the 4th (Quatro de-Mayo).  Hope to see everyone there!!!