Metro Atlanta Geeks Message Board › Players Wanted for a Modern-Day Paranormal RPG!

Players Wanted for a Modern-Day Paranormal RPG!

Guy G.
user 28042862
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
Our "Pinebox, Georgia" modern-day paranormal Savage Worlds RPG campaign has openings for players!

Set in and around the fictional college town of Pinebox Georgia, this campaign focuses on a group of present-day paranormal investigators ("ghost hunters") based in and around Southwestern Georgia University. The group investigates hauntings, sightings, and paranormal occurrences in and around the town. Any characters that would be found in a college setting, including students, faculty, and townies are appropriate for this campaign. Character types should include a mixture of paranormal believers, skeptics, investigators, researchers, gadgeteers, as well as sensitives, mediums, or psychics. The game emphasizes roleplaying and puzzle-solving over combat.

New players are welcome, and you do NOT have to know the Savage Worlds game system. If you are interested in playing, please contact us before the next session so that we can generate a character and get you integrated into the party in time for the next session.

The campaign is held on the first and third Saturdays of each month at our house in Smyrna/Vinings.
Joseph R.
JoeJRicc
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 29
This sounds pretty fun. I'm not usually free most of Saturday but if this is an evening game I might be able to get to the game after work.

Not familiar with Savage Worlds but I am a big fan of busting heads... in a spiritual sense.