addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro Atlanta Geeks Message Board › RPG Group seeking players in Decatur

RPG Group seeking players in Decatur

A former member
Post #: 23
I currently run a weekly RP Gaming group here in Decatur and am looking to expand, either by adding players to the weekly game or by adding an additional monthly game. Both the game system and the genre/setting are negotiable. I just wanted to test the waters and see if there was any interest out there. Please drop me a line if you would like to be involved.

Christopher