Metro Atlanta Geeks Message Board › Can you help me set a Guinness World Record at Maker Faire Atlanta?

Can you help me set a Guinness World Record at Maker Faire Atlanta?

A former member
Post #: 13
Sorry gang. I had to cancel the attempt at this year's Maker Faire. There simply isn't enough room for my 500x375 foot fractal chalk art puzzle. So lets meet at the Decatur Recreation Center (weather permitting) on Wednesday August 13th 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. to discuss the details. I'll have the printed pattern so we can lay it out (all 45 pages of it), plus training videos on how to make our own chalk, chalkboards, etc.

I'm aiming to have support from Decatur Makers for this at next year's Maker Faire.
Johnny
jleague
Group Organizer
Fayetteville, GA
Post #: 34
Hi: I have posted this to our Facebook group. Good luck!
A former member
Post #: 22
Thanks Johnny.

I added fractal #4480 to the files section of this group. This fractal looks especially cool when viewed with ChromaDepth 3D glasses. Warm colors (red, orange, yellow) seem to float off the image. Green, white, and black appear to be middle ground neutral colors. While blue, violet, indigo look like the are sinking into the image. I invited Crayola to participate because I'd like this to be a chalk art drawing. Plus they have licensed the ChromaDepth 3D glasses for their own red and green framed 3D Explosion glasses.