January 17, 2012 · 7:00 PM
MATRIX Resources, Inc.
Happy new years everybody! To kick off this 2012, Brendan Erwin from the Network is presenting on Testing Driven Development, leading up to Behavior Driven Development (a style of TDD) using Jasmine, as well as some of the ins-and-outs of what he and his team learned from the tools they used to pull it off.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE
* Other tools of TDD
6:45 - 7:00 - Welcome & Food
7:00 - 7:45 - Presentation - Brendan Erwin on TDD
7:45 - 8:00 - Lightning talks
8:00 - ?:?? - Wrap Up & Drinks @ Taco Mac!
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
MATRIX Resources, Inc. has come through for us again by providing meeting space and FOOD for us on the 3rd Tuesday of every month!
115 Perimeter Center Place, NE
Atlanta, GA 30346
It has been said that finding MATRIX Resources is like riding a bicycle: While it can be difficult to first learn, once you know, you will never forget. We're providing the training wheels below to help with the learning process!
* Pull into the deck for 115 Perimeter Center Place (South Terraces)
* Park in any unmarked space
* Take the parking garage elevator to the second floor
* Follow signs and arrows to South Terraces
* Follow the hallway to the South Terraces atrium and take building elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor
* Look for MATRIX Resources in Suite 250!
Q: Will there be food?
A: YES! Food will be provided by MATRIX Resources
Q: Who should attend?