addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Law Of Attraction Group - Beyond The Secret Message Board › Manifesting Buddy System

Manifesting Buddy System

Steve C.
user 13273460
Group Organizer
Roswell, GA
Recently Farah from the Miracles Group suggested we help each other with our individual ideas of creation.  Here is her suggestion.  I think it's a great idea.
We'll put this out tomorrow night for anyone interested in participating.

Manifesting Buddy System Idea

For anyone who is interested, here is an idea that a couple of the group’s members had: Manifesting Buddies. Since it can often be easier to sustain a high vibration when in the company of like-minded people, here is a possible way to sustain the high vibration throughout the week.

Here’s how it works: each person connects with a few “buddies” after the group ends tonight (people they especially resonate with) and exchanges phone numbers. Each buddy agrees to help the other buddy a few times a week (perhaps no more than 5-10 minutes on the phone at a time) to “manifest” (i.e., keep a vibration level high) over the phone. Texting is possible too, but a voice vibration over the phone tends to be stronger. Meeting in person is also even more powerful, if the two buddies live nearer by.

Having a list of 5-7 buddies helps to ensure that no one buddy is called more than 1-2 times a week (spreading the workload!). During the telephone number exchange, it may be a good idea to exchange what times during the week are best for you, where you and your buddy are available to do this by phone.

Alternately, you and a buddy can decide to manifest every day at a set time. The more buddies like this you have (let’s say you have a “morning buddy,” an “afternoon buddy,” and an “evening buddy”), the easier it can be to get things done all day. More time spent with your manifesting buddy could conceivably mean less time hacking away at your daily projects using only your own energy.

While a really effective way to do this is “organically” (let whatever comes to you intuitively at the moment suggest what you and your buddy will say during the conversation), here are some suggestions for when “manifesting” with your buddy:

1. Start your “manifesting” sentences with “I already have….(whatever you’re wanting to manifest)” or other words which connote past tense or present tense (but not future tense). Use definitive language to create your manifesting sentence (concrete verbs and descriptive nouns and adjectives). Describe your manifestation in great detail, and put very happy feeling and emotion into the describing. Let your buddy do the same.

2. Perhaps start with, “Here’s what I manifested from the last time we talked”…and now “I already have…” (this helps to remind each of you that it is easy to bring things into manifestation). Let your buddy do the same.

3. Start to describe what your next desired outcome is, and have your buddy help you phrase/tweak it in language that ensures that you are committed to your goal, that you are specific, and that you describe it in a way that assumes it is already “here.” Let your buddy do the same.

4. If you see gaps in your buddy’s thinking (like ways they may be engaging in self-sabotage or limiting thinking), gently point it out. And encourage your buddy to do the same for you.

5. Energetically “see” your buddy’s vision for them (“holding a space for this thing they want for them”), and have them do the same for you.

6. Feel free to ask for help (from your Higher Self, your guides, your God/god/goddess/All that is/whomever or whoever you believe in) for anything that may be blocking your manifestation (“I ask for help to see and easily remove any limiting belief or any energetic interference I may have that would be blocking the successful creation of what we are manifesting right now.”)

7. Feel free to pepper your manifesting statements with words that are synonyms for “easy.” (“I easily and effortlessly already have…”)

8. Try to keep manifesting the same thing in the same way until it comes in; then choose another item to manifest the same way.[/url]