Atlanta Mobile Marketing Organization (AMMO) Message Board › WordPress Conference (discount for AMMO members) - June 22-23
San Francisco, CA
We have a discount code for AMMO members wishing to attend the WordPress Conference coming up on June 22-23. There are only 5 codes available so if you are interested in attending, you should register immediately. Use code "AMMO" when registering to receive $50 off. Use this link: http://twt.tl/VgudZsh...
The Business Of WordPress Conference is for non-technical business people who need a marketing roadmap for improving their organization’s web presence and who have chosen or are evaluating WordPress for their web platform.
WordPress: The Defacto-Standard for Business
Over the past few decades the web has become an essential tool for business yet until recently it’s been very costly to continuously embrace the benefits the web has to offer business. Most small-to-medium sized businesses, departments in larger companies, non-profits and local and regional government agencies have just “made do” and not gained most of the benefits the web has to offer. Fortunately, WordPress changes all that. WordPress has emerged as the defacto-web presence platform for business and not learning what WordPress has to offer presents a huge opportunity lost cost.
Come Learn “What’s Possible” on the Web
This conference aims to explore What’s Possible on the web using WordPress and to give you the tools you need to take the next step be it to
1. Meet qualified consultants and their agencies who can do the work for you,
2. Identify and select about 3rd party solutions that help you achieve your business goals, or
3. Simply forgo the expense and learn to do it all yourself as it’s no longer beyond your reach.
Specific Possibilities You’ll Learn
So just what can you do with WordPress on the web?
* Static “Brochure” Sites
* Online stores/eCommerce websites with shopping carts
* Mobile-optimized websites
* Available high-quality “off-the-shelf“site designs
* Using for online newspapers and web magazines
* Photo gallery sites and video-focused websites
* Promotion of local businesses
* Integration with social media, especially Twitter
* Webforms for data collection
* Membership websites with member lists and protected content
* Real estate focused websites, including property specific
* Non-profit websites designed to drive donations
* High-traffic websites
* And a whole-lot more.