addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Science Tavern Message Board The Atlanta Science Tavern Discussion Forum › Please!! Some other nights than Thursday!

Please!! Some other nights than Thursday!

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 6
It always seems like the events I want to attend the most end up being on Thursdays, the only night I can never make it. Please please please give the other nights equal opportunity!
Marc M.
MarcMerlin
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 69
Sorry, Suzanne, the Thursday events are mostly produced by organizations other than the Science Tavern, namely Georgia Tech, Georgia State, the Atlanta Botanical Garden and the Georgia Aquarium. We have our own Manuel's meetups on Saturday and should be returning to our second-Wednesday events at Java Vino in December.

I'll definitely keep you request in mind as I add our own events to the calendar!

Marc
McKenzie C.
user 14647123
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I'd like to add that I have the same problem. I understand that other organizations like scheduling Thursdays, as I'm always turning down things from all of the above. Just wanted to add that another voice has that issue. Thanks!

- McKenzie